Cookies and similar technologies are information that sites and apps send or read on your devices on the first visit, to then be re-transmitted to the same sites or apps on the next visit.
Our cookies allow you to:
- memorize the preferences entered;
- improve the functioning of the Website;
- analyze the use of the services and content provided by the Website to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
Instead, your consent is required for "analytics" cookies. "Analytics" cookies allow you to improve the management of settings, allowing interaction with external networks and platforms, and provide statistical analysis on the use of the Website.
How long do cookies last?
There are different types of cookies which, depending on their characteristics and functions, could persist on your device for different periods of time: the so-called session cookies, which are automatically deleted when you close the browser; and so-called persistent cookies, which remain on your device up to a pre-set time.
- CONSENT – 2 years
- LAST_RESULT_ENTRY_KEY - Session
- LogsDatabaseV2:V#||LogsRequestsStore – Persistent
- nextId – Session
- remote_sid – Session
- requests – Session
- ServiceWorkerLogsDatabase#SWHealthLog – Persistent
- TESTCOOKIESENABLED -1 day
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE – 180 days
- YSC – Session
- YtIdbMeta#databases – Persistent
- yt-remote-cast-available – Session
- yt-remote-cast-installed – Session
- yt-remote-connected-devices -Persistent
- yt-remote-device-id -Persistent
- yt-remote-fast-check-period – Session
- yt-remote-session-app – Session
- yt-remote-session-name - Session
How can I modify cookies’ settings?
You can set your browser to authorize, block or delete (fully or in part) cookies, going to the settings, for example:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
To modify the settings of cookies from YouTube (Google), click here: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en-GB#zippy=%2Cif-youre-signed-in-to-your-google-account